Sri Lanka Visa Information
Sri Lanka ETA ENTRY Requirements:
Please mail all the required documents to GenVisa by mail to the address below.
- Copy of ETA approval notice (receipt) provided by GenVisa.
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond your stay in Sri Lanka, with at least one blank visa page available for stamp(s). Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa/entry stamps. The Sri Lanka visa (ETA) is processed electronically and will not be stamped inside the passport. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, including adding extra visa pages, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support themselves while in Sri Lanka.
- Copy of confirmed onward or return airline ticket.
- Proof of hotel accommodation or an invitation from the host in Sri Lanka.
FOR MORE DETAILS:INFO@OTS-EVENTS.COM